- The information provided by you is limited to what we require during the time of registration. This includes your name, contact details, company name (if any) and your requirements.
- The data we collect from you can be both personal and corporate if you are registering with your company. The corporate information shall include only the relevant information like company name, contact details and information regarding your requirements.
- In case, any online transactions are made via the website then the billing address and information is stored.
Andreal might store some information on your respective device. This information is placed in the form of a ‘cookie’. These cookies are stored on the hard disk of your device and not on our website. You can take notice of it through your browser and accept or decline cookies. It is recommended that you enable the cookies to have a more seamless
experience while browsing the Andreal website. The groups of cookies that are being used shall be listed with the user having options to manage them.
– Personal Data: Any personal data apart from the aforementioned information is not stored by Andreal. If you have by any chance submitted information that is not supposed to be stored, you can immediately contact us. We shall delete the same and terminate the account if required. Only the data legitimate to our interests is limited. All the personal data that you provide shall be processed in accordance with the RTI and other relevant data protection laws of the land.
– Usage: If needed, we might gather information with regards to your navigation on the website. These can include records of your interactions with the sections of our website, applications or any other link interactions.
– Third Party Sites: Our website contains links to other websites that are not restricted to but may be of our end customers, Partners, advertisements, website hosts, and other relevant holders etc. that are not owned or controlled by Andreal. We do not hold any responsibility for the privacy practices of any websites as such, We recommend going through the policy of those websites if required. They might have access to a certain amount of data but may not use it for any other purpose.
– Security: Andreal ensures that proper security measures are implemented for the protection of your personal information and data both online and offline. All the necessary steps that we take account for an assurance that your data is only used when needed and otherwise should not be disclosed or encounter any loss or misuse of the same.
– System Information: We might collect information about the device and operating system that you use. There might be discrepancies, as electrical transmission does not have its best mobilization. We might not guarantee but as an organization we can assure you that your data remains completely confidential to us.
– Updates: As a user, you have the right to update your information as and when needed. You can change, review or add data if required. You can also contact us, if there are any changes that are to be made from our end.
DATA RETENTION POLICY
All the information provided by you shall be retained and utilized by Andreal as long as your account is active and you are being serviced. Complying with all the legal obligations and agreements, Andreal shall use the information as and when necessary. With all the security, in case any unlawful breaches happen on our website with a risk to our or our third party linked websites’s database, it shall be reported to the concerned authorities immediately.
In case you want to check on the status of the information that has been provided by you, you can always contact us at the given email address.